11/17/10

ailing

So, I have been consistently sick with something new every week for the past month. I was never really a sick kid and I used to pride myself on my strong immune system. Things have broken down I suppose. The stress must have made me more susceptible. Hopefully this is the last of it. I don't want to be wheeze anymore.

So, I don't have any new artwork to show you, because I haven't gotten around to photographing/scanning anything. All moments at home have been spent in bed, with my phlegm spit cup in one had and toilet paper roll tissue supply in the other, watching movies to help me fall asleep in awkward propped up positions. Last night was Curse of the Demon. It might have been the drugs, but it was actually scary.



Also, in other news, my download of Degrassi Seasons 1-9 is almost complete. Anyone who wants to join in the watching marathon let me know. I will probably do nothing else all winter break.

Lastly, I'll leave you with this hilarious image from my sketch book where...essentially...I gave up...

arthouse16(2)